A beautiful rural setting in a truly peaceful countryside location. This is a ground floor flat purpose built next to the stables within the grounds of Barn Farm. There is a larger than average room that can be used as a bedroom or converted into a bedsit room. A separate living area with further tv point, fitted kitchen with fridge freezer and microwave grilling oven and shower room. All utilities/water/tv/broadband included and there is also an AGA available. Council tax payable by the tenant, Band A. Would suit a single person or professional couple looking for a peaceful retreat to relax following a busy work day. Parking available for two cars. Flat is situated next to equestrian arena & there are farm vehicles on site. There is space for a small table and chairs to sit outside and take in the views. Not suitable for children or pets. AVAILABLE NOW AND FURNITURE CAN BE INCLUDED IF REQUIRED (excluding washing machine). £150 to paid for bills in addition to the rent.
- Ground floor flat within grounds of Barn Farm
- Good spacious accommodation
- Furniture available
- Tranquil location with lovely views
- Working equestrian farm
- Not suitable for pets
- Parking near to accommodation
- Would suit busy professional seeking peaceful retreat
- Approx. 5 Miles from Nantwich, approx 8 miles from Tarporley
- £150 payable for oil, electric, broadband, water.